The First Universalist Church of Rochester is pleased to make its building available to individuals and community organizations. Our historic building is a warm, inviting place to hold religious ceremonies and social gatherings, such as:
- Meetings, workshops, and classes
- Conferences and seminars
- Weddings and vow renewals
- Memorial services
- Parties, showers, and banquets
- Recitals, including use of the grand piano which is owned and lovingly maintained by the Eastman School of Music
Two spaces are available:
- The Sanctuary, which seats 350 guests
- The Clara Barton Lounge, which seats 100. An adjacent kitchen is available for an additional fee.
Our facility is fully wheelchair accessible.
Click on the photos below for a full view:
Parking Space Rental:
We have a limited number of parking spaces available for rent during the week for $65 per month. Our parking lot is located on Court Street between Clinton Avenue and Chestnut Street, across from the Xerox building.
Space at the First Universalist Church of Rochester may be rented by any group or function whose purpose, goals, ideals or philosophy is consistent with the broad ideals of the Church.
Priority for events is determined on a first-come-first-served basis. To view calendar availability, please go to www.uuroc.org/calendar. Payment in full is required to reserve space.
For more information, to schedule a tour, or to make reservations, contact our Office Administrator, Melissa Davies, at 585.546.2826 during office hours (Monday-Friday 9:30-2:30) or via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.